A chocolate pie you can’t resist, ready in 20 minutes
A chocolate pie you can't resist, ready in 20 minutes
A tried and true 20-minute chocolate pie recipe, that you can hardly resist.
Recipe for chocolate pie – ingredients
1 cup of butter, 3 eggs, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of ground hazelnuts, 1 cup sifted flour (for all users), 400 gr melted chocolate.
For the glaze:
½ cup whipping cream, 125 gr black chocolate
Steps to prepare it:
- Beat all the ingredients together in the mixer and then add the melted chocolate.
- Then put in a buttered baking pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan heat the cream, lower it from the heat and pour the clover into chunks and mix until it is icing.
- Spread the chocolate pie with the glaze.